I am deeply moved by the expression of this community, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. To my fellow candidates I extend well wishes and best regards for the future.
To Be an effective leader involves listening to constituents, translating their concerns into workable proposals, and building consensus to implement them.
Being a newcomer to the political arena and my first time running for public office. I would not have received 5190 Votes for the office of governor without the involvement and openness of the people who entrust me with the responsibility to represent them as Governor. From the Seniors to the youngsters, I met on the campaign trail, you have taken the time to share with me your experiences, ideas, your concerns, and your aspirations, and I sincerely appreciate your willingness to discuss what really matters to you. Nonetheless, you also continue to provide me with the ideas and feedback I need to do it as it should be done. For that, I thank you once again. Let's prepare for October 2027. #BarnesForLouisiana
LIMITED INFOMATION AVAILABLE AT THIS WEBSITE DUE TO TECHNICAL ISSUSES. WHEN PROBLEMS ARE RESOLVED, WE HOPE TO RELAUNCH VERY SOON.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW US.
- principles, goals, and strategies to address pressing issues are as follow:
- 1. ABORTION: Motherhood is a Choice & should not be a consequence. Letz Ban FORCED Birth. Legalization of abortion in Louisiana will allow a woman to fully exercise her constitutional right of freedom of choice. At a minimum Rewrite that Trigger Law to include INCEST an RAPE. 2. Restoration of the Death Penalty. (Call for special election asking for a second and/or a third form of execution or Introduce legislation for another form of capital punishment since lethal injection is not accessible).
- 3. Juvenile Delinquency: Addressed on two fronts, prevention and Intervention.
- 4. Tools needed for our penal system: SuperMax Unit and/or Reform School.
- 5. Improving Education & Learning with emphasis on earlier childhood development for ages 1day - 5 years.
- 6. Year-Round Schooling
- 7. Deadbeat Parents
- 8. Improving healthcare and student Loan repayment.
- 9. Introduce legislation requiring every able-body Louisiana citizen between age 18-21 to serve a minimum of two years in the Louisiana National Guard
- 10. Reforming the system for:
- *Employment & Unemployment
- *Vital Records Registry
- *Public assistance programs requiring residents who receive welfare services (Like SNAP) and Unemployment benifits to comply with mandatory drug testing and treatment programs.
Conference Call Forum
On The Campaign Trail
24th (Thursday) @ 6pLoyola Law School540 Pine St, NOLA
29th (Tuesday) @ 6p (Confirmation Pending)University of Louisiana Monroe - Library700 University Ave Monroe LA
September:4th (Monday) @ 6pLocation TBD Leeville LA 6th (Wednesday) @ 6p (Confirmation Pending) Alsen Community Voter Forum Baton Rouge LA
16th (Saturday) @ 10a Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Lake Charles LA 18th (Monday) @ 6:30p East Feliciana Minister's Conference 20th (Wednesday) @ 6p Baker Lions & Pilot ClubsBaker City Hall - Auditorium3325 Groom RD Baker LA
23rd (Saturday) 5p-9p (Not Confirmed)Avoyelles Courthouse - SquareMarksville LA 28th (Thursday) 1p - 3:30p St Charles Council on Aging - Luling, LA October:St Tammany Parish Fair Covington LA 4th (Wednesday) @ 9a Educational Exhibit Booth 5th (Thursday) @ 6:30p Gospel Night - Stage Gentilly Fest New Orleans LA 6th (Friday) @ 4p Main Stage Gretna Fest Gretna LA8th (Saturday) @ 6:30p Near Main Stage Election Watch Party New Orleans LA 14th (Saturday) @ 9p Until .